By Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin
With the award-winning e-book Agile software program improvement: ideas, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped convey Agile ideas to tens of hundreds of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive advisor to agile equipment with this thoroughly up to date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C#.
This ebook provides a sequence of case stories illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes fast from UML types to genuine C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile circulation, whereas the later chapters exhibit confirmed options in motion. The ebook comprises many resource code examples which are additionally on hand for obtain from the authors’ net site.
Readers will come clear of this ebook understanding
* Agile ideas, and the fourteen practices of maximum Programming
* Spiking, splitting, speed, and making plans iterations and releases
* Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and reputation testing
* Refactoring with unit testing
* Pair programming
* Agile layout and layout smells
* The 5 kinds of UML diagrams and the way to take advantage of them effectively
* Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
* easy methods to positioned it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible simple or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a enterprise analyst, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st e-book you want to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.
Read or Download Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# PDF
Best .net books
The latest and accomplished introductory ASP. internet booklet you’ll locate on any shelf, starting ASP. internet four in C# 2010 courses you thru Microsoft’s most recent know-how for construction dynamic sites. This ebook will allow you to construct dynamic web content at the fly, and assumes purely the main easy wisdom of C#.
The e-book offers exhaustive insurance of ASP. internet, guiding you out of your first steps correct as much as the main complex strategies, similar to querying databases from inside of an internet web page and tuning your web site for optimum functionality. inside of those pages, you’ll locate information for “best practices” and complete discussions of key database and XML rules you must understand with a purpose to be powerful with ASP. internet. The publication additionally emphasizes the helpful coding ideas of item orientation and code in the back of, with the intention to begin you off at the music to construction real-world websites correct from the beginning—rather than simply faking it with simplified coding practices.
By the time you’ve accomplished the e-book, you might have mastered the center innovations and feature the entire wisdom you must start paintings as a qualified ASP. internet developer.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * find out how to construct well-structured ASP. internet four functions from the 1st rules, together with find out how to include facts from databases, XML records, internet companies, and different services.
* an excellent realizing of key ASP. internet recommendations resembling grasp pages, topics, nation administration, consultation nation, and mistake dealing with, and of which strategies paintings most sensible within which situations.
* find out how to enhance the consumer event of your pages by using ASP. web AJAX and Silverlight three to extend interactivity and supply enter validation.
Over 50 enticing recipes for studying complex recommendations of . web Framework four. five
• Explores the complicated beneficial properties of center . internet options in step by step detail.
• comprehend nice how you can increase your site via securing opposed to cross-site scripting assaults, permitting 3rd celebration authentications, and embedding maps.
• Covers fascinating genuine international tasks with ASP. internet, Silverlight, ADO. internet, and Entity Framework.
. internet is an structure impartial and programming language agnostic framework that caters to all standards, various from enterprise suggestions to multiplayer on-line 3D video games. model four. five extra many new positive factors to assist with the advance of sturdy and basic ideas. This booklet will train you the hot positive aspects in addition to the complex suggestions of alternative . web components.
". internet Framework four. five professional Programming Cookbook" will train you concerning the complicated options and new positive aspects of the middle framework, Window kinds, threading, and parallel programming, ASP. web, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, ADO. web, and Entity Framework utilizing a true existence problem/solution method with a hands-on style.
This publication takes a hands-on process in educating you ways to take advantage of the recent in addition to complex good points of the . internet framework four. five. each one subject will train you the way to take advantage of a particular function of . web to unravel a true global challenge or state of affairs. you'll methods to use metadata pushed programming, developing customized occasions with payloads, including parallel constructs for your functions, utilizing strict information sure controls in ASP. web, allowing 3rd occasion authentication and embedding maps, between many different key skills.
What you'll research from this ebook
• Create metadata-driven code, together with homes, occasions, and customized attributes .
• comprehend multi-threading, thread-safety, and the parallel framework extensions to prevent threading pitfalls on your Window types, WPF, and Silverlight functions.
• enforce . web styles in program layout, assessing a given pattern’s slot in a given context and present kingdom of . internet styles.
• Create secured and relaxation dependent WCF providers.
• study new controls similar to Ribbon regulate and stay info shaper to customise your functions.
• Use complicated thoughts of program occasions and home windows types to create a re-usable Window types part.
• comprehend new positive factors of ASP. web web content to allow Google/Facebook SSO dependent authentication and upload non-obstructive validation besides embedding maps on your web pages.
". internet Framework four. five professional Programming Cookbook" is a concise and useful cookbook with complex recipes which display the hot performance of . internet Framework four. five.
Who this e-book is written for
If you're a . internet developer and wish to study the recent positive factors in . internet four. five, then this publication is simply for you. ". web Framework four. five specialist Programming Cookbook" offers builders with a easy to intermediate wisdom a high-level review and transparent realizing of what the . internet four. five Framework provides.
Complex . internet IL Assembler is a entire drill-down into the internal workings of the . web Framework. stated runtime specialist and Microsoft insider Serge Lidin steps throughout the inner constructions and operations that occur whilst . web code is done, displaying how the syntax and grammar of the coding language is damaged down into low-level devices that may be expressed in the course of the ILAsm language that runs backstage in .
Constructing purposes WITH visible STUDIO. internet isan in-depth advisor that takes home windows programming to the nextlevel: growing . web functions that leverage the priorknowledge and event of C++ Win32 programmers. The . web Framework offers programmers with wealthy standardrun-time prone, helps the advance of Web-basedservices, and offers either inter-language and inter-machineinteroperability.
- Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008; T-SQL Querying
- Moving to Office 365: Planning and Migration Guide
- Pro Flex on Spring
- Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Step By Step
Extra info for Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
They can measure velocity. They can predict how quickly the team is going and can schedule high-priority stories early. In short, customers have all the data and control they need to manage the project to their liking. Tracking Tracking and managing an XP project is a matter of recording the results of each iteration and then using those results to predict what will happen in the next iterations. Consider, for example, Figure 31. This graph is called a velocity chart. We would normally find it on the wall of the project war room.
The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation. In an agile project, people talk to one another. The primary mode of communication is human interaction. Written documents are created and updated incrementally on the same schedule as the software and only as needed. 7. Working software is the primary measure of progress. Agile projects measure their progress by measuring the amount of software that is currently meeting the customer's need.
The article also found a strong correlation between final quality and frequent deliveries of increasing functionality. The more frequent the deliveries, the higher the final quality.  "Product-Development Practices That Work: How Internet Companies Build Software," MIT Sloan Management Review, Winter 2001, reprint number 4226. An agile set of practices delivers early and often. We strive to deliver a rudimentary system within the first few weeks of the start of the project. Thereafter, we strive to continue to deliver systems of increasing functionality every few weeks.